Book Title: Ages 6-9 Fun-Schooling Journal - Do-It-Yourself Homeschooling 1st - 3rd Grade: Learning Activities For New & Struggling Readers (Home Learning Guides) (Volume 3)
Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
Author: Sarah Janisse Brown
- Ages 3 to 7 Fun-Schooling Journal - Do-It-Yourself Homeschooling for Beginners: Homeschool Prep-Book For New Readers and Non-Readers! (Home Learning Guides) (Volume 2)
- Comic Book Math ~ Fun-Schooling Journal: Adding, Writing & Subtracting Games (Ages 6 to 11)
- Homeschooling Handbook for Moms: How to Teach by Example (Do-It-Yourself Homeschooling Activity Books, Doodle Books, Handbooks, Journals & Planners for Moms) (Volume 1)
- Teach Your Child - 100 Words To Read, Write, Spell and Draw: Dyslexia Games Presents: 100 Words That Every Child Should Master By Age 10 - An Animal ... Books - By The Thinking Tree) (Volume 1)
- Fun-Schooling Spelling Journal - Ages 5 and Up: Teach Your Child to Read, Write and Spell (Homeschooling for Beginners) (Volume 3)
- Do It Yourself Curriculum - Fun-Schooling with Minecraft: 400 Homeschooling Lessons (Homeschooling with Minecraft) (Volume 1)
- Fun-Schooling Math Mysteries - Add, Subtract, Multiply, Divide: Ages 6-10 ~ Create Your Own Number Stories & Master Your Math Facts! (Fun-Schooling Math with Thinking Tree Books) (Volume 1)
- Multiplication Games - 180 Days of Math, Art & Logic Fun: Do It Yourself Homeschooling
- Homeschooling Active Boys - Do-It-Yourself - Spring Journal: 3 Month Curriculum Handbook - Library Based Homeschooling (Fun-Schooling with the Thinking Tree) (Volume 1)
- Mom's Fun-Schooling Handbook: Flip to Fun-Schooling - An Idea Book & Coloring Journal for Homeschooling Moms
Homeschooling should be fun! Learning should be delightful!
Our Homeschooling Journals are designed to ignite a passion for books, creativity and delight directed learning. Homeschoolers thrive when the learning plan allows children freedom and flexibility to learn what they enjoy.
"My 7 year old is using this and she does about 4 pages a day 3 or 4 days a week. She has had difficulty with knowing what to do with her emotions in positive ways in the past and coloring and drawing have helped her so much when she feels overwhelmed. And of course this incorporates school and learning as well. This has a variety of pages where some are "logic games" .. complete the pictures and sequences, coloring page with a blank part where she likes to make up a to do list of her own, and for the book page I often will have her choose one to read to me and one book on CD and two she can pick for me to read to her. There is also a movie page to watch an educational show and write about it or draw pictures from it. Possibly her favorite pages to do are the nature pages where it says to draw a picture from something in nature. Usually running outside to find a leaf or flower is the way she does this." - Amazon Customer
Find all Sarah's Fun-Schooling Books at www.FunSchoolingBooks.com
The goal of Fun-Schooling is to spark a love for learning, and then help your child to get organized and develop many important skills.
Fun Homeschooling Curriculum for 1st Grade, 2nd Grade and 3rd Grade. (Same Interior as volume 4)
This plan is perfect for beginner readers and struggling readers and even includes several pages of Art & Logic Games that help with dyslexia, reading confusion, and letter reversals. If your kids love the "Thinking Time pages check out Dyslexia Games Series A!
This book is packed with activities that will help children to:
1. focus on details
2. Think logically.
3. Be creative
4. Learn to draw
5. Explore and study nature
6. Pay attention
7. Have fun with early reading and writing skills
8. Play with numbers
9. Design things
10. Grow in a love for books
11. Learn from educational movies and tutorials.
We developed this Journal for young homeschooling because little ones have been watching big brothers and sisters using our Do-It-Yourself Homeschooling Journals - and they all wish they had one too. So here it is!
Everyone loves our Homeschool Journals. At first they were just for girls, and then the boys wanted them too. We listened. At first they were designed to be used for just 6 weeks, now you can use our 60 day journals year round! Just buy four! The Journals we just for kids - and then the moms were jealous... so now we have Homeschooling Handbooks for Moms! They are selling like hot cakes! So here is the 1st -3rd Grade Journal - have fun!